The Civil & Environmental Engineering Graduate Student Program Endowment
This endowment was conceived by Assistant Professor Matthew Yarnold in 2016. Due to limited Graduate student financial support, Dr. Yarnold had pursued various resources to fund graduate student research. As an avid golfer, Dr. Yarnold had the idea of setting up a golf outing to support an endowment that will provide financial support for Civil & Environmental Engineering graduate students.
Under Fund Please Select "Other" and enter "CEE Graduate Student Program Endowment"
- Must be a prospective or current student in good standing in accordance with current institutional policies.
- Must be a graduate student studying in Civil & Environmental Engineering.
- Graduate student must send cover letter, resume and research abstract to Civil & Environmental Engineering faculty committee in order to be eligible.
- Graduate students must have a full-time faculty member advisor in the Civil & Environmental Engineering Department.
- Preference given to graduate students who already have research established.